Hey you! Are you looking for a job in the automotive industry? Do you prefer to work with your hands? Then don’t wait any longer and apply as an assembly worker at Ebusco in Deurne! Together with your colleagues you will build a fully electric bus here! Read on quick!
what we offer
- € 2600 – € 2800 per month depending on experience
- Long-term job with chance for permanent contract
- Travel allowance of€ 0.21 per kilometer
- Work in dayshift 08.00-16.30
- Work in a fun environment!
- Pension scheme from day 1
who are you
To get started as an assembly worker, you have an affinity with technology. You are completely at home in tinkering and you can read technical drawings. In addition, you recognize yourself in the following:
- You have a good command of the Dutch or English language.
- You are in possession of your own transport.
- You have relevant work experience as an assembly worker. Or like to tinker in your spare time / as a hobby.
- You are proactive and think about improvements.
- You have basic knowledge of mechanics and electrical engineering.
what will you do
As an assembly worker, you work in a production line where you, along with your colleagues, build 100% electric buses. You work at various workstations where the bus is fully assembled. For example, at one station, the wheel suspensions are installed with the motor. While at the next station, the climate control system is added. At another station, the windows are placed and the interior of the bus is assembled. You are also responsible for mounting and connecting HV cables, wiring harnesses, and other electronic components. Together with your team, you ensure that all tasks meet the required quality standards.
You perform these tasks at one of the production stations within the production line, following the quality assurance system. If you notice any issues, you promptly report them to the production foreman. You actively participate in team meetings and carry out your work in accordance with safety regulations.
- Building the bus drive system, the interior. and air conditioning systems.
- Installing pipes and cable systems.
- Bonding windows.
where will you work
Ebusco is a leading company in the production of electric buses and charging systems where you can work. The company is growing fast and can’t do this without you! In addition to hard work, there is also time and space for fun! This way you can enjoy a cup of coffee together in the company canteen, family days and much more! Grab your chance and join the team as an assembly worker!
To qualify for a permanent contract, you must meet the following:
- You already own your own home
- You own your own transportation (car) and live within a 50 kilometer radius of Ebusco
- You have a good command of the Dutch or English language
Are you interested in working as an assembly worker at Ebusco in Deurne? Apply via the apply button below. Do you have any questions about the vacancy? Please contact us using the details below.
Telephone: 040 259 4210
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.