You are the representative of Just Eat Takeaway in the city of Zoetermeer. It is therefore important that you deliver the meals to the customer full of enthusiasm and with a big smile. Have you made the customers happy again and delivered your order? Then indicate this in the app so that you can quickly get back on the road for your next order. The app shows you exactly how to cycle from the restaurant to the customer.
what we offer
- Up to€14,43 per hour (excl. tips&from 21 years)
- A flexible job! Plan your own work days and hours.
- Taking a step up, become driver captain.
- Compensation for using your own bicycle.
- Refer a friend and receive€100,-
- Do you get a tip? You can keep it for yourself!
who are you
To work for Just Eat Takeaway, it is useful to speak Dutch and/or English. Interest to learn more? There is a free training through Randstad. You don’t need any other qualifications or experience to work as a bicycle courier. The only thing you need to meet is:
- You are available at least 2 evenings per week (1 evening between Monday&Thursday and 1 evening between Friday&Sunday);
- You have a smartphone with internet and a power bank;
- You are at least 16 years old;
- Your own bike. Don’t have a bike? You can rent a bike from the company Swapfiets.
what will you do
Are you looking for a sporty job where you can discover Zoetermeer in a fun way? Then this vacancy is really something for you! You will deliver orders to the customer from the best restaurants that Zoetermeer has to offer. Your working day consists of 4 hours, when your shift starts you will jump on your own bike and deliver the food to the customers in the area of Zoetermeer. Your gross wage is€ 11.51 per hour (from 21 years and older). If you put on your most beautiful smile and give the best services every time, and get a tip for it, it goes straight into your own pocket. You don’t need to share. Sounds good right?
where will you work
Also good to know : There is possibility to grow from bike courier to managerial positions, such as driver captain or HUB coordinator. If something happend or you want to talk about some situations, there is always someone you can talk to!
The hourly wage of€14.43 is made up of:
- A gross hourly salary of€ 13.27 (21+);
- 8.33% vacation allowance&Vacation pay and days;
- Separately, a kilometer allowance per kilometer cycled:€0.10 for a normal bike and €0.19 for an electric bike;
- Working hour bonus of€ 1 per hour
- Peak hour bonus of€ 0,75 per order
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Then click on the button ” ” “Apply ” ! And we will reach out to you with a phone call within 1 day!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.