Klik hier voor meer Informatie
As a Business Analyst, you will be working in a techno-functional role in projects supporting financial service providers in their transaction reporting architecture transformations and addressing challenges related to financial regulations. Our experts analyze procedures and assess whether these will be affected by the (new) applicable rules and regulations. Following this analysis, we advise business leaders on the amendments to be made to these procedures to ensure compliance with the rules and regulations. We do not only ensure avoidance of fines and reputational damage; we also help our stakeholders in realizing the potential opportunities these regulations provide.
Interested in joining us?
For further information, please contact our recruiters via recruitment-AMS@synechron.com.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with Financial Markets Transaction Reporting under e.g. Dodd-Frank, EMIR, Mi-FIDII, HKMA, CAT, SFTR, MAS, CFTC
- Experience working in Agile and Scrum
- Strong Business / Data Analysis and SQL expertise
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Experience in gathering and writing up business/regulatory requirements and translating these into functional requirements for development teams
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and preferably Dutch
- Preferably experience with COTS transaction reporting systems, e.g. Broadridge
- Capital Markets product knowledge is an advantage
- Equipped with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experienced with Financial Markets Transaction Reporting under e.g., Dodd-Frank, EMIR, MiFIDII, HKMA, CAT, SFTR, MAS, and/or CFTC
- Experienced in working in Agile and Scrum
- An expert in Business/Data Analysis and SQL
- A strong problem-solver with excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English and preferably Dutch)
- Experienced in gathering and writing up business/regulatory requirements and translating these into functional requirements for development teams
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience with COTS transaction reporting systems, e.g., Broadridge
- Capital Markets product knowledge
We Can Offer You
- A state-of-art office next to the Johan Cruijff Arena as well as allowance to set up your home office
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Comprehensive training budget, focusing on both skills and content knowledge and personal development
- Company car or mobility budget, laptop & mobile phone
- Excellent working atmosphere: Friday drinks, sport activities, Christmas party & yearly legendary trip abroad with a young, dynamic team
- 30 days for holiday
- A flat and approachable organization
- Possibility of working abroad – Singapore, London, Dubai, New York, feel free to think global!
- A DUO-budget to spend on food & drinks together with a mentor
- We are a Great Place To Work, and ranked top 10 best Multinational Workplaces in the Netherlands for five years now
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programs.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.