The Keukenhof, a beautiful park located in Lisse, will be reopening on March 21! Are you an enthusiastic and service-oriented individual? Then we are looking for you to work as cashier in one of the park’s restaurants for 8 weeks.
When the park closes again, we would be happy to look at a follow-up assignment at Albron with you.
Keep reading for more information, and don’t forget to scroll down to watch the introduction video!
what we offer
- from€ 13,27 per hour (16+)
- flexible hours, 7 days a week
- march 21 until may 12
- free parking and shuttle buses
- travel allowance€ 0,23 per km
- free lunch and a great closing party!
who are you
As a Keukenhof cashier, you’ll greet guests with a smile. Being friendly with customers is a must. You have a good grasp of English and/or Dutch, to interact with visitors from over 100 countries. Teamwork is something that gives you a lot of energy!
- you are spontaneous, cheerful and have an open attitude. Visitors should feel comfortable with you and have a good time
- you are fit and looking forward to work hard for 8 weeks
- you know how to answer difficult questions and you can deal with critical guests
- you preferably have some experience as a cashier
- you have a good command of the Dutch and/or English language. More than a million people from over 100 countries will visit the park!
what will you do
It’s a lovely spring day. You walk into the Keukenhof park and see all the flowers bloom. The visitors pour in and you hear all kinds of nationalities around you. It’s time for another beautiful day in the largest spring park in the Netherlands!
You take a seat behind ‘your’ cash register and ensure that the guests in the restaurant pay for their order quickly and efficiently. Does someone order a cup of coffee or a muffin? You can prepare it in no time. You are customer friendly and speak to the guests with a smile.
To sum it up, as a cashier at Keukenhof you:
- operate the cash register
- make sure your workplace looks neat
- answer the questions visitors might have with a smile
- prepare cups of coffee and tea (with a fully automatic system)
- serve small snacks
where will you work
Keukenhof, located in Lisse, is a park and flower exhibition. This year will be the 75th anniversary. The park is famous worldwide. It draws in roughly 1.5 million visitors every year.
Keukenhof operates 7 days a week from March 21 to May 12. You can work full-time, part-time, or just on weekends.
- free parking for staff
- free shuttle buses from various locations!
- travel allowance of€0.23 per km
- shifts from Monday to Sunday between 08:00 and 19:30
- a big closing party at the end of the season!
Are you interested in joining the Keukenhof team as a cashier? Apply now by clicking on the application button!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.