Change Portfolio Consultant ING Bank NL (COO and CRO domain)
Full time contract, GJA 12, Amsterdam
Do you want to challenge your analytical capabilities, take your social and influencing skills to the next level and have impact on the strategic direction of ING bank in The Netherlands? Then read this!
Steering the change portfolio to achieve sustainable progress for all
ING bank in The Netherlands (ING bank NL) has as its vision “sustainable progress for all”, which is all about planetary and financial health. We focus on providing seamless digital services and a superior customer service, while making sure we stay safe & compliant. We are continuously changing to achieve this using our agile way-of-working.
To be able to steer and coordinate the whole change portfolio, ING bank NL has a small and senior team of three change portfolio consultants. The change portfolio consultants have a crucial role by providing insights to ING Bank NL’s management. The change portfolio consultants help to bridge the gap between the strategy and the delivery in the tribes and squads. Typical topics include strategic budget allocation, prioritising changes through the quarterly business review process, forward looking milestone tracking and impediment resolution.
Each of the change portfolio consultants supports one or two of ING Bank NL’s Executive Committee members and his/her leadership team. We are now looking for a change portfolio consultant that supports the COO and CRO domains. The change portfolio team is part of the Global Transformation Experts (GTE) organisation which is the central hub within ING for consultants, change experts (program managers) and process experts.
What will you do?
- You support ING Bank NL’s Executive Committee and leadership in steering and directing the change portfolio of Domestic Bank NL with a focus on the CRO and COO domain.
- You support management in the annual strategic change budget allocation process.
- You facilitate priority setting in the Quarterly Business Review process (QBR) in order to realize the strategic priorities, both cross-Tribe and cross-domain (if needed) and both mid- and longer term.
- You provide transparency on the change portfolio to manage progress and resolve impediments on business line and domain level working closely with the change experts (program managers) that drive the change.
- You facilitate the process on change initiation / closing decisions and advice on portfolio composition and fit.
- You work closely together with the Change & Transformation Retail Portfolio team that oversees all programs across ING and align regularly with portfolio management colleagues in Belgium.
What are we looking for?
A professional with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and always being a step ahead. More concretely, we look for:
- A credible partner for ING’s leadership.
- A team player able to operate independently
- Data fluency and strong analytical and reporting skills
- Deep knowledge of backlog management and agile Way of Working
- Experience in banking and especially the COO and/or CRO organisation would be a nice-to-have
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good level of English, good communication and presentation skills
- 5-10 years of experience with change portfolio consultancy and/or management of complex change portfolio’s (or other relevant experience)
- Master’s degree and relevant certifications
What do we offer?
We offer an exciting job in a small team of experienced professionals that puts you in the centre of the execution of ING Bank NL’s strategy.
- Personal growth & challenging work with many opportunities to realise your ambitions.
- An informal, dynamic environment with helpful colleagues supporting your work.
- An agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention.
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience (job scale 12)
- 24-27 vacation days, depending on the contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th-month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job. Please send your CV and motivation. For further inquiries, please contact email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application.