Klik hier voor meer Informatie
Salaris: 7200 euro
Adres: Eindhoven, Noord Brabant, 5654 DB
Within PACCAR, DAF engine development is the center of competence for engine and after-treatment development. In our state-of-art engine development center, we develop engine families for future regulations and fuels. We are driven to provide environmentally friendly products that are cost-effective and highly reliable for our customers. As a global technology leader in the design, manufacture, and customer support of high-quality premium trucks we offer multiple opportunities to contribute to our success in a multi-disciplinary, international team.
The Engine Integration and Validation department works on both early stages of development as well as testing and validation on a system level. System is here the Engine and Aftertreatment System with the associated Diagnostics System, OBD.
To support the growth in projects and technology development, we are looking for a well-qualified and enthusiastic
Product Development – Testing Definition Engineer
• Define together with the Requirements & Calibration Engineers the needed tests and their execution.
• Write & Review these and link them to appropriate project milestones
• Point of contact for engineers in the execution phase.
• Administrate & Report the test Results.
• Take initiative to constantly improve related tools and processes.
• Support Supplier Communication with regards to Test Execution
• MSc degree in Automotive / Mechanical / Electrical engineering or equivalent
• Extensive knowledge of test case design and engineering (IREB certificate pre) and configuration management
• Experienced with coaching other engineers
• Experience on Six Sigma related processes is a pre
o i.e. DMAIC, Design For Six Sigma, FMEA, Monte Carlo
• Knowledge of development process models like SPICE and ISO26262 is a pre
• Knowledge in using Office, Tableau & HPQC Software
• Knowledge on Diesel Engines, Emissions Controls & OBD Regulations
The company YACHT is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on-site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions.
Being part of the worldwide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of a team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the automotive, high-tech industry, medical technology and other engineering domains. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result, you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!