March 21st doesn’t only mark the start of spring, the doors of Keukenhof will also open! Come and work for 8 weeks this spring in Keukenhof, the most beautiful spring park in the world. Do you know your way around dirty dishes? Then this vacancy for dishwasher is really something for you.
When the park closes again, we would be happy to look at a follow-up assignment at Albron with you.
Scroll down to watch the intro movie!
what we offer
- full time, part-time or just weekends
- free shuttle bus from different locations
- € 13,27 per hour (16+)
- also without experience you’re more than welcome
- from march 21st
- hard work, but lots of fun with your colleagues!
who are you
As a dishwasher, you find it important to keep everything clean. You are hard-working and are not intimidated by loads of dirty dishes. You are also very welcome without catering experience! What we ask of you:
- you are fit and are able to stand on your feet all day
- you are a go-getter! You don’t mind dirty dishes and hard work
- you get energy from working in a team in the kitchen.
what will you do
There are six restaurants in the park where visitors enjoy something to eat and drink. Everything that is used for the preparation of this food must of course also be washed up. That’s where your job starts! As a dishwasher, you clean the used kitchen utensils and dishes from the restaurant and kitchen. You use a machine to make sure everything is spotless again. This job in a unique workplace is perfect to gain (more) experience!
- doing the dishes and all dirty kitchen utensils with a machine
- put everything back in its place
- cleaning the public space(s)
where will you work
Keukenhof is a flower exhibition and spring park in Lisse. The park opened for the first time in 1950, which means that in 2024 they will celebrate their 75th anniversary. In recent years Keukenhof has grown into a park famous all over the world. It attracts about 1.5 million visitors annually.
Keukenhof is open 7 days a week for 8 weeks, from March 21 until May 12. For this reason, we work with a flexible schedule. You can work full-time, part-time, or only weekends.
- free parking for staff and free shuttle buses from various locations!
- travel allowance of€ 0,23 per km
- you become part of a close, experienced and fun team
- working hours are from Monday to Sunday between 08:00 and 21:00
- at the end of the season a big closing party is organized!
Are you the dishwasher we’re looking for at Keukenhof? Respond straight away by applying via the ‘apply button’. We look forward to your application and are happy to discuss the possibilities with you.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.