Klik hier voor meer Informatie
Werkgever: ING Netherlands Banen
ING is rapidly transforming into a next-generation digital bank. Lending as one of our key products is at the heart of our strategy.
We are looking for a Domain Architect showing us how to improve, to keep offering the best services to our clients. You will be responsible for the evolving architecture design of your domain: Wholesale Lending.
You will be part of our Center Of Expertise Enterprise Architecture which part of CIO Wholesale Banking. Our CoE’s objective is to sustain a simple and reliable IT landscape to support Wholesale Lending’s goals.
Roles and responsibilities
You will work with Tribe (domain) Leads, Product Owners, IT leads and Squads:
· Defining and communicating a domain architecture that is adaptive to change
· Driving the domain’s road map by breaking down desired (business) themes into epics and features, that can be further refined into implementable stories. Defines features to further improve the quality of the domain
· Owns the integration of the services and platforms across the domain, optimizing functional and non-functional requirements and reducing complexity and technical debt
· Extending and maintaining knowledge on domain specific business knowledge as well as on IT technology
· Aligning with other domains and change initiatives
· Organizing and actively maintaining a network of Architects, Engineers, Data Scientists, Designers, Customer Journey Experts, Program Managers and Management
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
You are an expert in designing technical architecture and you understand the potential of emerging technologies. You are a team player, quickly gaining the trust you deserve, building on the combined knowledge of your team.
· 5+ years of relevant software development industry experience in a fast paced tech and international environment
· Expertise and passion for software development techniques and practices
· Storytelling to pull in and appeal to a wide audience
· You thrive in the Biz-Dev-Ops & Agile environment
· You are curious about Technology Innovation and Strategy and you keep track of external developments.
· Lending Business knowledge is a pre
o Credit rating
o Front Office automation
o Complex Lending
Rewards & benefits
Rewards and benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
• A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
• 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
• Pension scheme
• 13th month salary
• Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
• 8% Holiday payment
• Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
• An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
• Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Contact Arsalan Seidony in our Tech recruitment team for more information about this role. Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.