Klik hier voor meer Informatie
Adres: Eindhoven, Noord Brabant, 5654 DB
DAF Engine Development is the center of competence for heavy duty diesel engine development within PACCAR. We are driven to providing environmentally friendly products that are cost-effective and highly reliable for our customers.
Within the engine development department, the system calibration group is responsible for optimization and calibration of new developed engines.
As an engine performance calibration engineer you will be part of a team that calibrates our best-in-class engines for optimal performance under all conditions within the defined constraints.
• Develop heavy-duty diesel engines with a focus on engine performance and ECU function calibration
• Performance validation of new proto engines
o Analyze and solve deviations
o Monitor spread
o Deliver feedback for improvements
• Calibrate and develop mechatronic components on the engine
• Take part on one of many engine calibration tasks within the team, all with the goal to have optimal fuel economy and performance within the defined constraints.
• Take initiative to constantly improve tools and processes
• Documentation of test results, tool usage and possible improvements
• Collaboration in teams to support several different projects
As an engine performance calibration engineer you will report to the Engineering Supervisor of the System Calibration team.
• Master degree in Automotive Technology, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
• Close affinity with internal combustion engines
• Engine testing experience, preferably on heavy duty truck engines
o Data acquisition
o Data analytics
o ATI / Inca
• Experience on heavy duty truck engine calibration is a pre
• Matlab experience (modeling and scripting) is a pre
• Knowledge of statistics
The company YACHT is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on-site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the worldwide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of a team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies.
This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the automotive, high-tech industry, medical technology and other engineering domains. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result, you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!