Klik hier voor meer Informatie
Werkgever: Michael Page
As a Solutions Architect, you’ll be jointly responsible for defining and communicating a shared technical and architecture vision for the Agile Release Train (ART) to ensure that all applications in scope of the ART remain fit for purpose.
You’ll have a crucial role in guiding and aligning the teams in the ART towards a shared technical vision.
You’ll be working on a far-reaching digitization of our customer contact by expanding the features on our customer facing platforms such as the website, self-service portal and app. It’ll be your responsibility to determine and realize the requirements, wishes and preconditions for front-end, middleware and back-end applications together with the application specialists.
Your main duties and responsibilities include: -Working with business owners, epic owners and other internal stakeholders to validate the requirements and acceptance criteria.
-Responsible for drawing up alternatives and determining the impact in line with the intended enterprise architecture.
-Defining the non-functional requirements for the elements of the architecture of the ART and also safeguarding the privacy and security guidelines.
-Setting up enabler features that are required for the realization of the ART portfolio, both on an architectural and an operational level.
-Coordinating with Infra&Operations to ensure that the infrastructure-related aspects are included in the design of the architecture and solutions within the ART.
-Being an important sparring partner for the enterprise architect. In addition, you’ll frequently coordinate and coach the domain architects.
-Being a point of contact for software partners and you are able to validate their solutions. -Striving for continuous improvement in the implementation of requirement management, modeling and usability of the solution.
-Working Agile and propagate and embed DevOps practices in the current and future architecture (CI/CD, monitoring, etc).
In return, we’ll make sure you’re happy by offering:
- A position full of opportunities to further expand your knowledge within a team that is eager to learn
- Competitive salary (minimum between €4,000.00 and €6,500.00 based on 40 hours)
- Mobile phone and laptop
- At least 27.5 vacation days and a good pension scheme
- 1001 online training courses: from Agile Management, Social Media Marketing to Business English, where you can decide for yourself when, what and how you learn
- Great colleagues who are working towards a cleaner world
- A challenging working environment with lots of space and freedom that is in full swing where you are guaranteed to develop yourself even further
- Location partly Eindhoven (1/2 days per week) and partly at home