Interested in working in a busy, exciting and dynamic environment?
We are currently hiring for our Guest Experience team at the McArthurGlen Group Designer Outlet Roermond.
what we offer
- Variëert tussen €13,27-€16, excl. vakantietoeslag
- Werken in het Designer Outlet in Roermond
- Tijdelijke functie
who are you
Our Guest Services teams are the face of our organisation, creating extraordinary moments of joy for the millions of guests who visit our centres.
- Possess exceptional people skills and genuinely enjoy exceeding guest expectations;
- Thrive in a fast-paced setting with customer facing and admin task;
- Be proactive and able to make things happen;
- Have proficient IT skills including email, Word and Excel;
- Have fluent proficiency in English&German, and ideally Dutch. Any additional language skills would be an advantage;
- Be flexible about in working hours to accommodate the full trading hours of the centre on a rota basis
what will you do
This is an in person, face to face role welcoming our guests to the centre. Our Guest Services teams bring a diverse range of experience, from students to retirees and all career stages in between. It’s about enjoying meeting people and problem solving.
- Actively engage with guests, addressing inquiries and resolving any issues;
- Embrace a culture of“everyone leaves happy” by consistently adopting a positive, proactive and professional approach;
- Promote additional products and services, meeting targets, and delivering a positive experience for all guests;
- Proficiently handle face-to-face, email and social media feedback, establishing rapport and representing the McArthurGlen brand;
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all administrative tasks, such as online gift card orders;
- Take ownership and uphold McArthurGlen’s high standards throughout the Guest Services area, creating a welcoming environment that is well-organised and stocked with guest and brand information;
- Promote a collaborative working environment, prioritising the guest in all endeavours
where will you work
Be part of an international team of over 200 dedicated guest focused colleagues throughout the organisation.
Join a team focused on the centre and guest experience, with opportunities to work across various departments and projects at local, national, and international levels.
Kun jij je helemaal vinden in deze vacature? Solliciteer dan snel! We zullen dan contact met je opnemen. Wij bekijken dan samen welke winkel/vacature het beste aansluit bij jou.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.