Klik hier voor meer Informatie
Werkgever: ING Netherlands Banen
Do you speak Dutch and English? Do you enjoy working on continuous improvement in the employee journey of ING colleagues? And will you take the initiative to support and guide your team in driving change? Our People Services Change Team is the place to use your talents.
In this role you will be the lead of the People Services Change Team. This team is part of People Services within the HR organisation and its purpose is to continuously improve our colleagues’ employee journey. The continuous improvement takes place through the full employee life cycle; attraction, recruitment, onboarding, retention, development and separation.
Roles and responsibilities as a Change Lead
As Team Lead, your focus includes coaching and developing the People Services Change Team on their way to becoming a high-performing team and the personal development of each team member. You discuss performance with your team, identify opportunities for improvement, and encourage the team to learn from each other and thus improve their performance step by step every day.
The People Services Change team consists of 7 colleagues, each with their own expertise. You determine the standards for their field, and are responsible for the development, innovation, and retention of knowledge in the area. You support your team members to drive and implement change. The team works closely with Local People Services, Centers of Expertise(CoE’s), HR Business Partners, external providers, Centralised People Services in Katowice and Manila, and other experts to ensure flawless employee journeys.
You will also be part of the People Services NL leads team consisting of 9 leads, where you will manage the local People Services department with your fellow leads.
Your responsibilities as Change Lead also include managing the HR Benelux change portfolio. This means that you are the liaison between all colleagues working on change projects and help the HR Benelux Leadership team manage all changes across HR. Setting priorities, promoting, maintaining an overall view, and informing and managing stakeholders are crucial aspects of this part of your job.
Thirdly, being a Change Lead means you can ensure cross-HR projects run smoothly.
You can manage to work together to renew our HR policy, make our operations more efficient, or set up a large-scale experiment.
- Coaching and developing the People Services Change team; you coach the team on its way to becoming a high-performing team with a strong identity in which the various skills and perspectives are used to realize the team’s purpose and to drive change projects
- You drive the expansion of expertise for all relevant journeys
- You make sure your team members are involved in change projects where they can add the most value and can take the internal customer’s perspective into account
- You manage the HR Benelux change portfolio and promote our approach to change
- You are the point of contact for the senior leads within HR concerning anything regarding changes
- You make sure that the right people are kept informed on current changes.
- You strive for Operational Excellence and work on cross-HR projects
- You will be on the leads team at People Services Netherlands
How are you successful?
You have the talent to take it on and make it happen and to always be a step ahead. You are eager to help others be successful. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and welcome a challenge in a rapidly changing and complex environment. Working together with others is part of your DNA. You listen and invest in others to achieve common goals. With creativity, you are constantly looking into how you can optimize the existing situation.
In addition, you also have the following skills and experience:
- Leadership experience and the ability to have impact through inspiring and energetic leadership that lead teams through change
- Experience with large-scale change processes and implementations as well as knowledge of change management principles, methods, and tools
- Experience managing change portfolios
- Experience as a sparring partner/advisor of the Senior Management
- Strong communication skills in both English and Dutch
- Operational Excellence, Lean Six Sigma
- Do it-Try it-Fix it’ mentality
- High resilience, the ability to deal with ambiguity and manage complexity
- Ability to stay calm and keep the overview in hectic circumstances
- Ability to take responsibility and managerial courage to question and make decisions
Rewards and benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
! P lease apply before Wednesday 22nd of February 2023. We will inform you on 24th of February at the latest if you will be invited for the interview rounds.
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.