Klik hier voor meer Informatie
Werkgever: ING Netherlands Banen
Have you ever wondered how large banks tackle climate change and its impact on societies and the environment? Group Finance is looking for an ESG Reporting specialist who is passionate about shaping the ESG integration at ING, knows ESG, and desires to work in a dynamic and internationally oriented finance team at ING’s Head Office.
Your Work Environment
External Reporting is the corporate staff department responsible for the external financial and regulatory reporting of ING Group and ING Bank. Within Group Finance, the Integrated reporting team is responsible for the IFRS consolidated financial statements, SEC reporting, and Non-financial information in the Annual Report. In addition, the team provides compact financial overviews for, amongst others, the quarterly financial press release, bond prospectuses, and Audit Committee. Furthermore, the team drives continuous improvements in the reporting processes and plays a crucial role in implementing new IFRS and ESG reporting requirements.
This is a dynamic environment as the requirements and expectations of all stakeholders are continuously evolving, especially in the ESG area. Besides external stakeholders, which include auditors, the department supports internal stakeholders by providing insight into key developments and advising on the impact of regulatory and financial developments.
Tasks & Responsibilities
Within the department, you will become part of a team mainly focused on analyzing and understanding the key developments in statutory (related) reports. You will also participate in projects to improve the reporting processes and implement new reporting requirements. Within your role, you will primarily focus on ESG reporting and the opportunity to engage with senior internal stakeholders across the ING organization. Your tasks will revolve around the following:
- Helping to prepare the annual ESG reporting in the Annual report with attention to relevant disclosure frameworks
- Helping to manage and coordinate the assurance process for ESG reporting
- Maintain and further advance a solid control framework, working closely with Sustainability and other internal departments, to ensure the integrity of ING ESG reporting;
- Providing internal subject matter expertise, including reviewing and challenging ESG integration and reporting process
- Managing & advising on the implementation of current and emerging ESG disclosure frameworks, including guidelines from SASB, GRI, TCFD, and EU Taxonomy (Article 8)
- Participate in projects to advance, integrate and implement ESG reporting disclosure requirements
- Maintain internal contacts and network across departments involved in ESG reporting;
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
Do you have residency in the Netherlands and the following:
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and/or accounting & hold a Master’s degree in the respective subject;
- 7-9 years of working experience within the financial sector, preferably in the area of reporting or in a global audit firm;
- Excellent knowledge in the preparation and coordination of internal and external reports with an understanding of the procedures and controls needed to support non-financial reporting;
- Basic technical knowledge of existing and new ESG reporting metrics, schemes, and (upcoming) standards, including NFRD, CSRD
- Ability to deal with complex processes and projects
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
Behaviours & Competences
- Furthermore, you adhere to the ING values, and it is evident to you that your behavior aligns with the Orange Code;
- Superb analytical skills, having an eye for detail but the ability to understand the “big picture”;
- Good communication and persuasion skills and the ability to present ESG topics and understandably to internal stakeholders;
- Have a pro-active attitude and ability to operate in a demanding and changing environment;
- Team player that can build bridges across functions.
Rewards and benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm .
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
• A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
• 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
• Pension scheme
• 13th month salary
• Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
• 8% Holiday payment
• Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
• An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
• Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.