Klik hier voor meer Informatie
Werkgever: ING Netherlands Banen
Locatie: Schin op Geul
Adres: Schin op Geul
This is what you are going to do
We seek a Legal Counsel with demonstrable affinity and strong experience with consumer mortgage lending. You will advise and support our internal customers (the business tribes) and risk parties within ING DBNL on all legal aspects of mortgage lending, front to end. This includes legal assistance to product approval processes of new or existing mortgage propositions, preparation or review of legal documentation (e.g., general terms and conditions), assessment of advertisements, and monitoring & implementation of new laws and regulations. But you will also help assess and provide answers to supervisor information requests. Besides that, you will advise or support legal proceedings in court and at Kifid (Dutch Institute for Financial Disputes) about mortgage-related disputes with consumers.
ING DBNL Legal
Within the Tribe Legal DBNL, we work according to the Agile Way of Working. For personal development and knowledge sharing, you will be part of the Chapter Credit, one of the five Chapters within the Tribe Legal DBNL. The Chapter Credit hauling to consumers and business clients is its expertise and area of focus. For your daily work, you are part of the Legal Advice Housing (LAW) squad.
The Tribe ING DBNL Legal is an inspiring legal working environment where you are in the middle of the continuously changing world of ING. You act as a ‘spider in the web when it comes to working with the squads of the business tribes that rapidly adapt our customer journeys and make them more digital and sustainable. In this way, we ensure that our customers are best served; ING can rightly call itself the most digital bank in the Netherlands, and we do our vision of Sustainable progress for all. You will also work together with the risk parties to manage the non-financial risks for ING.
As a Legal Counsel, you are part of the Tribe Legal DBNL, a legal department with many different product areas of focus, such as Payments, Mortgages, Consumer Loans, and Investments. Other areas of focus in the department include Privacy, Financial Economic Crime (FEC/CDD), and digitalization. Within the Tribe Legal DBNL, we strongly encourage personal development on both a professional and personal level.
Whom are we looking for?
- You have a Dutch University degree in Law.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have relevant working experience within a financial institution, a supervisory authority, or a law firm.
- You have a demonstrable affinity with financial law and banking, in particular in the field of mortgages (such as the Mortgage Credit Directive and the Decree on Conduct of Business Supervision of Financial Undertakings (Bgfo).
- Knowledge of privacy law and digitalization is a plus.
- You are proactive, customer-oriented, pragmatic, flexible, analytical, and a real team player.
Do you recognize yourself in the skills mentioned above, and do you want to get to know ING DBNL (even) better in all its facets? Then we are looking for you.
What do we offer?
A job for 36 hours a week and a unique benefits package fits today’s times. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover our employment conditions [link]:
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
- A competitive salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Great (international) career opportunities
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work part-time from home according to our current hybrid way of working (Coronavirus | ING)
- Commuting allowance • 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week
- Pension scheme
- 13th-month salary • Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment • Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions (e.g., possibilities to participate in internal and external courses and workshops to develop skills and knowledge) • An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method so that new ideas come to life
If you have any questions, please contact Manja Durazzi-Sijes, Chapterlead Credit, Tribe Legal ING DB NL, for more information on the position. Telephone number +31 6 30 33 32 53. Are you already sure that you are the one we are looking for? Please apply with your resume and remember to include your motivation. We would love to hear from you!
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a difference. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you will stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we will back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself. If you want to work at the cutting edge of what is possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring, and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today!