Klik hier voor meer Informatie
Werkgever: ING Netherlands Banen
ING Legal Wholesale Banking
team Specialised Products, Restructuring and Litigation
is looking for an enthusiastic and pragmatic
with receivables financing experience
who knows how to think forward and helps our clients to stay a step ahead
Who are we looking for?
An enthusiastic and pragmatic lawyer with an affinity for and preferably experience in the area of receivables financing, supply chain finance and other means of financing trade.
Who are we?
ING WB Legal supports ING business units both locally and abroad. This department consists of approximately 70 lawyers, who are mainly based in Amsterdam. Our purpose is to keep ING Bank safe and secure and to ensure a seamless transaction process for ING Wholesale clients. Besides transaction support and negotiating documentation with client counsel, we promote (product) innovation, assist in analyzing and implementing new laws and regulations and ensure internal international legal co-operation and harmonization of processes and advice.
In our team we work independently mostly on large financing transactions involving multiple jurisdictions.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
- drafting, reviewing and negotiation of complex (international) finance contracts and security documentation, primarily in the area of receivables finance, including supply chain financing, but also general banking, restructuring, security and factoring transactions;
- advising internal stakeholders on financing structures, legal issues and questions relating thereto;
- working in (international) deal teams comprising of colleagues from different functions within the bank;
- working with different stakeholders within the bank in relation to the development of new or changes to existing products;
- creating and maintaining standard documentation;
- developing and supporting legal and front office innovation initiatives;
- key role in developing and maintaining relationships with (internal) client and with both internal and external specialists; and
- developing legal know how and providing legal trainings for internal clients.
What do we expect from you?
- a university degree in Dutch or English law or equivalent foreign degree;
- a minimum of 4 years’ experience at a law firm and/or financial institution;
- proven knowledge of and affinity with financial services, preferably in the field of receivables finance;
- excellent communication skills in English and in Dutch (written and spoken);
- ability to easily detect key legal risks.
- client focused and practical, curious and are able to think ‘out of the box’;
- eager to learn and develop;
- skilled in communication, ‘to the point’, persuasive and pro-active;
- able to deal with stress and used to tight deadlines;
- eager to use new technology to work as efficient as possible; and
- flexible and someone who flourishes in a dynamic work environment.
Meet the team
The team Specialised Products, Restructuring & Litigation consists of 12 lawyers with different backgrounds and expertise. We support our internal clients in product development, commercial transactions, restructuring and litigation matters.
As a strategic partner in business, our team is closely engaged with our local and international (commercial) colleagues. We cooperate, verify our analyses and share knowledge, experience, lessons learned and best practices.
It is important that our business is aware of the legal ins and outs of the products they work with. Therefore, training sessions via e-learning, webcasts and (virtual) class room training are provided regularly.
We work in accordance with ING values and each lawyer in our department has taken the Dutch banker’s oath (see ING Values ).
What are we offering?
- An employment package on job scale 11;
- Minimum 36 hour working week;
- An opportunity to join a team with a diverse international client base; and
- Good training and development opportunities.
Are you enthusiastic?
If so, we would like to meet you! You can contact ING WB Legal, team Specialised Products, Restructuring & Litigation, Herman Veerbeek; firstname.lastname@example.org; +31652454665, for more information.
Amsterdam, October 2022
A personality analysis and assessment may form part of the application process. You can find more information here .