Klik hier voor meer Informatie
Our Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) practice is specialized in optimizing client lifecycle processes within banking, asset management, insurance, and pensions. We do this by designing, building, and implementing innovative solutions for our clients. Our projects include (but are not limited to): (re)designing and implementing a Know-Your-Customer operating model, improving existing transaction monitoring solutions and making use of AI or machine learning concepts. No matter the scope, our aim is always to design or improve processes or systems by making use of automation, data optimization and smart tools enabling financial institutions to tackle modern day challenges.
Imagine that with your KYC/CDD compliance experience / expertise, you could be a part of our team, advising our clients to optimize their KYC/AML/TM processes, policies, systems & tooling. That is what we do here at Synechron within the Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) practice.
Interested in joining us?
For further information, please contact our recruiters via recruitment-AMS@synechron.com.
Within Synechron, you will be helping the CLM practice grow by developing solutions or concepts in our FinLabs together with colleagues from other departments and global locations. You will also contribute to building on the strategy and vision for the practice, write whitepapers, coach (junior) colleagues and develop new business opportunities.
On a daily basis, you will work as a trusted advisor in several areas within Financial Crime such as: Anti Money Laundering (AML), Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) and Transaction Monitoring. You will help solve financial crime problems and challenges faced by financial institutions and society.
- Equipped with 5+ years’ experience as a consultant, or similar, in Financial Services (with experience and an affinity for Financial Crime)
- Able to translate business, client, and regulatory requirements into solutions
- Passionate about consultancy and change management
- Highly knowledgeable in FATF Guidance, EU Money Laundering Directives, Netherlands AML Framework (incl. CDD requirements) and Sanctions
- A strong planning with terrific execution and reporting skills
- An excellent verbal and written communicator in Dutch and English
- A strong presentation and are proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience in project management, remediation projects and system implementation
- Relevant CAMS, ICA, or STEP qualifications, or are willing to obtain these
We Can Offer You
- A state-of-art office next to the Johan Cruijff Arena as well as allowance to set up your home office
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Comprehensive training budget, focusing on both skills and content knowledge and personal development
- Company car or mobility budget, laptop & mobile phone
- Excellent working atmosphere: Friday drinks, sport activities, Christmas party & yearly legendary trip abroad with a young, dynamic team
- 30 days for holiday
- A flat and approachable organization
- Possibility of working abroad – Singapore, London, Dubai, New York, feel free to think global!
- A DUO-budget to spend on food & drinks together with a mentor
- We are a Great Place To Work, and ranked top 10 best Multinational Workplaces in the Netherlands for five years now
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programs.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.