Klik hier voor meer Informatie
Werkgever: ING Netherlands Banen
The Global CISO organisation within ING is responsible for assisting management, business and other tribes in providing customer-friendly services safely and securely. Business leaders and CISO are jointly responsible for bank-wide security, and CISO is mandated to drive necessary change in all domains, business and IT.
Given the current team composition, we would like to expand the team with someone who has subject expertise on security topics like vulnerability management or identity and access management. With this (and some coding experience) as a foundation, you can enhance your skillset with data science techniques.
The Security Data Scientist is working in the Center of Expertise Security Strategy and Data to identify, design and implement data solutions based on advanced AI and machine learning techniques within the CISO function. This is concerning one or more of the areas of Security Detection and Response (SDR), Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Attack Surface Management (ASM). This role is pivotal in executing and heightening the CISO strategy to make the security capabilities more data driven.
The Security Data Scientist reports to the Expert Lead Security Data Analytics for day-to-day activities and maintains a functional relationship to the head of the aforementioned areas of specialisation.
The Security Data Scientist helps to assess the quality of the current solutions such as security detection and provides technical/strategical expertise on several areas of improvement. Notably, he or she will co-create end-to-end analytical models and put those into a production environment.
The role will be medior from 4 years of experience and senior from 10 years of experience.
A Security Data Scientist at ING CISO combines subject matter expertise on the CISO capability areas (SDR, IAM, ASM) with expertise on data analytics and is responsible for:
- Driving the development and implementation of sustainable and maintainable data solutions, including analytical models in the CISO areas
- Data exploration, organisation, model production, and adoption within CISO and beyond
- has subject expertise on security topics like vulnerability management or identity and access management
- Identifying functional and non-functional requirements from stakeholders aimed at providing high-quality data solutions for ING.
- Acting as a point of contact for new data products
- Supervising, from a technical perspective, more junior members of the team
- Maintaining relations with the country and business unit leaders, as well as our internal stakeholders, to ensure the effectiveness and usability of the data products created
- Acting as overall AI expert also towards our stakeholders
- Support and coach the data analytics teams in the CISO areas ASM, SDR and IAM
Proven track record and technical skills:
- A Technical Master’s degree (e.g. cybersecurity, computer sciences, Mathematics or a comparable degree)
- This function is a medior/senior function with 4-10 years of working experience (and relevant security experience)
- Experience in larger companies and corporate consulting are a plus.
- Subject matter expert in analytics, machine learning, and quantitative (data) modelling.
- Experienced in the following programming languages, tools and platforms:
- Python (and basic ML libraries, e.g. Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-Learn, Matplotlib)
- Pyspark and Spark streaming
- Azure and Google cloud AI platforms
- Workflows (jobs and delta live tables)
- Good understanding of security data analytics
- Proven experience in developing and delivering end-to-end security solutions using analytics
- Good oral and written communication skills, as well as good negotiation skills
- Can demonstrate success in establishing relationships and influencing decision-making
- Ability to simplify complexity and drive operational excellence
- Ability to support yourself and help develop other team members
- Excellent level of English
- Experience in a financial environment is a plus