Would you like to work in a high-tech environment with an internationally known company? To be in charge of the production of the newest Audi, Mercedes and Volkswagen cars? As a production worker at voestalpine in Bunschoten-Spakenburg you will work independently in a close team. Are you the handy that we are looking for?
what we offer
- A salary of€17,43 per hour allowances excl.
- Travel allowance of€ 0.21/km
- Full time in 3 shifts
- A chance at a permanent contract
- Allowances of 20% per hour
- Multiple opportunities for your development
who are you
As a production worker at voestalpine in Bunschoten-Spakenburg, you are the one to roll up your sleeves. You enjoy being a part of the production of the newest car models from Audi or Mercedes. You are capable to work independently and are in for a challenge.
- you can work full time in 3 shifts, 5 days (07:00-15:00, 15:00-23:00, 23:00-07:00)
- you are physically fit;
- you have your own transport or you live close to voestalpine;
what will you do
As a production worker at voestalpine in Bunschoten-Spakenburg, you will be working in a high-tech environment. The work you will do focuses on the production of car parts for a completely new car. In the factory you will help to develop a new off-road vehicle.
- Every hour you will get€ 0,26 above your salary
where will you work
voestalpine is a company that has international clients. They are focused on making car parts from steel and other metals. They are always looking for new ways to make the parts as light as possible. It is a company that always thinks one step ahead. You will be welcomed by your new team in an informal atmosphere. The workload is manageable and the location is easily accessible by car and public transport.
- Allowances of 20% when working in 3 shifts;
- High-tech and innovative work environment;
- Travel allowance of€ 8,82 maximum per day.
Are you just as excited as us about this job as a production worker? Then we would like to get in contact with you about this job. Click on the button to apply for this job.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.