Klik hier voor meer Informatie
Werkgever: ING Netherlands Banen
As Quality Manager Mortgage Advice you work within the Retail Advice domain and you ensure that the customer service takes place in a safe, secure and compliant manner.
Being a safe and compliant bank is ING’s number one priority. Customers entrust us with their money and personal data. Complying with laws, regulations and society’s wishes in every conceivable way is the starting point for Retail Advice. The resulting tasks and responsibilities, such as risk management and analysis and quality management, come together for all Retail Advice advisory teams (Investments, ING branches and Service Points, Mortgages, and Intermediaries) at the Center of Expertise Risk.
The Center of Expertise Quality and Risk is responsible for (proactively) helping Retail Advice to ensure quality of advice for the sales teams Mortgages and Investments The team also makes an important contribution to renewal and innovation within Retail Advice. You are a partner in business and a partner in change because you help the sales teams improve their advice and simplify their processes
We are looking for an energetic professional who can help make Retail Advice smarter and smarter by creating a working environment that develops the quality of work. Do you know how to apply your skills in a modern, proactive way and do you know how to come up with innovative, solid solutions that take business partners further and unburden them? Then you are the person we are looking for.
Roles and responsibilities
With the team you carry out awareness of the concept “Safe Business” to ensure that business risks are under control. This includes conducting file audits on mortgage advice reports, coaching business partners like the team leads of the advice team and translating policies into standards. You will ensure that the risk of advisory quality is mitigated.
The following activities are among your core duties:
- Conduct file audits, prepare measurement plans, analyze common threads, assist business in formulating improvement actions and monitor them.
- You are able to have a good conversation with team leads about quality of advice and improving on it.
- Modernize the tools used to perform Risk Management such as audit methods.
- Explore data applications to make Risk Management smarter and easier.
- Helping your business partners with short cyclical steering and improvement on risk management.
- Actively and impactfully contribute to the construction, design, integration and realization of a uniform, effective and efficient way of working in the field of Risk Management within Retail Advice and ING.
How to succeed
You strive to bring fresh ideas and accept challenges in a rapidly changing and complex environment. You are a person who listens and invests in others to achieve shared goals. In addition, you bring creative solutions to problems. You are an enthusiastic colleague who is willing to help others succeed and you always think one step ahead.
- As Quality Manager we ask from you: completed HBO education or demonstrable HBO work and thinking level.
- Wft Certifications (Hypothecair krediet)
- You have a good command of the Dutch language, both verbally and in writing because Retail Advice reporting is written n Dutch
- Minimal 1 year experience with quality management for example in KYC or in a banking office Good analytical skills. Separate head from side.
- Curious and eager to learn mindset
- You have knowledge of processes in general and specifically of banking and risk processes.
- You are flexible, communicatively strong, persuasive and take initiative and ownership.
Rewards and benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions at https://www.ing.jobs/netherlands/Why-ING/benefits.htm
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
About us With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.