Netflix is the world’s leading entertainment service with over 231 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere and can change their plans at any time.
The Regional Talent Mobility Lead EMEA, based in Amsterdam, is part of the Talent Mobility Team, which sits within the Talent Experience Operations team as part of our broader Talent organization. The role will report to the Talent Experience Operations Director, EMEA. In a culture that supports creativity and innovation as a key competency, this position will have the responsibility of supporting and managing mobility for our employees and their families. Our programs are flexible, tailored, and designed with both the employee and the business in mind. We pride ourselves on assisting all employees with settling into their new location, with minimum impact to the employee, their family, and the business.
- You will lead and manage our EMEA Regional Talent Mobility function (programs, team, and partners), and in partnership with our various stakeholders and providers, oversee the regional immigration & relocation experience.
- You will develop and lead Talent Mobility strategies for the region in response to business needs, exercising business acumen, connecting work to business context.
- You will serve as a trusted Talent Mobility thought partner/leader to internal and external stakeholders.
- You will develop and lead creative Talent Mobility solutions to ensure a high level of employee satisfaction, in line with Netflix’s culture and business objectives.
- Talent Mobility is focused on providing an inclusive, meaningful, and supportive relocation experience to our employees. At the same time, we are aligned to our Company’s culture and respectful of laws and regulations around the world. You will seek creative solutions that balance risk with optimal outcomes for the business.
- You will apply Inclusion and Diversity principles throughout your work.
To be successful:
- You’ve done this before. You bring 10+ years of Talent Mobility leadership and management experience (immigration & relocation) in a global organization supporting the EMEA region.
- You have the ability to create an inspiring, empowering, collaborative, and inclusive team environment.
- You lead by example, and can flex to roll up your sleeves and support your team, as needed.
- You possess and keep up to date on market knowledge, expertise, and partners, and are adept with vendor and change management. You understand and keep up to date on trends, best practices, and technology currently affecting immigration & relocation.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to partner with and build relationships at all levels of the organization. Trusted and inclusive builder of relationships across diverse sets of teams.
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and effectively communicate with business partners. You are comfortable working in a culture that values candor, transparency and courage. Ability to work outside the norms of the industry, with no defined policies. You must be comfortable with ambiguity.
- You are a motivated self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing business needs. You also have a passion for working across markets with a culturally diverse talent set.
- You are a good problem solver. You know the right questions to ask to solve the situation at hand using the resources available to you. You are comfortable leaning in to address and resolve conflict.
- You exercise sound judgment, and have the ability to work effectively when dealing with ambiguity, you understand nuance and demonstrate strong EQ.
- You are organized and “client focused” in your approach to your work, ensuring alignment across multiple parties and regularly influencing outcomes.
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.