Klik hier voor meer Informatie
Our team is specialized in digital transformation projects in financial services. Our engineers provide design and participate in the development of standards and key design decisions focused on enterprise cloud solutions including systems that exchange information across sources. We serve as strategic consultants, advising on Cloud Transformation best practice approaches for cloud adoption, including security, governance, compliance, and sustainability. We help in driving cloud adoption to resolve enterprise’s business challenges and aspirations by developing solutions that have an impact, and have the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Interested in joining us?
For further information, please contact our recruiters via recruitment-AMS@synechron.com.
As a Full Stack .Net Developer you will be working on projects and programs which are supporting financial service providers in their digital transformation. Typical work includes analysis, design, and development of the next generation applications.
- A graduate with a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related disciplines
- Equipped with at least 5+ years of experience in hands-on application/system development, design and analysis
- Highly experienced in architecting products on various technologies (Web Services, Microservices, Cloud, etc.)
- Equipped with hands-on experience in Object-Oriented analysis and designs pattern, security, virtualization, CI/CD tools
- Well-versed in agile processes in product development and strong problem-solving skills
- Experienced in conducting development activities using source code control procedures (Code Review, Clean Code etc.)
- Experienced and knowledgeable in Financial Services (Banking or Insurance)
- Highly experienced in designing, developing, and implementing web-based applications in C# and .NET, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, JQuery
- Knowledgeable in NServiceBus, Domain Driven Design, Ninject, Unit Testing, SpecFlow, Git, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Able to write extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Experienced in analyzing and improving the way the automated tests are performed
- Knowledgeable about Software Architecture and able to write detailed documentation
- Equipped with a strong DevOps attitude, high analytical abilities, and experience with Scrum/Agile methodology
- Able to create configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
We Can Offer You
- A state-of-art office next to the Johan Cruijff Arena as well as allowance to set up your home office
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Comprehensive yearly 10-day training program, focusing on both skills, content knowledge and personal development; our consulting traineeship
- Company car or mobility budget, laptop & mobile phone
- Excellent working atmosphere: Friday drinks, sport activities, Christmas party & yearly legendary trip abroad with a young, dynamic team
- 30 days for holidays
- A flat and approachable organization
- Possibility of working abroad – Singapore, London, Dubai, Paris, New York, feel free to think global!
- A DUO-budget to spend on food & drinks together with a mentor
- Growth and development: at Synechron, personal growth and development is a high priority. Therefore, we have a training program and great opportunities for personal development. All our employees are supervised by a designated team leader in their personal growth and development. To monitor this, performance reviews are scheduled with all employees at least twice a year. We have been awarded ‘Best Workplace’ in the Netherlands by ‘Great Place to Work’ in 2022.
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programs.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.