As a Senior Manager you will be a data leader advising our clients on how to improve their data management capabilities (e.g., Data Quality, Data Governance, Data Analytics and Business Intelligence, Regulatory and Client Reporting, Metadata, Master and Reference Data Management, etc.).
In addition, you will help grow the team of Data Management experts in Amsterdam. These activities range from publishing content articles to developing propositions and sharing your knowledge with other colleagues during one of the many organized knowledge sessions. As line manager, you will also coach junior colleagues on projects and in their personal development. You also have the opportunity to influence the (long-term) vision of Synechron’s data practice and work together with data experts from international teams in the EMEA, APAC and US markets.
Interested in joining us?
For further information, please contact our recruiters via recruitment-AMS@synechron.com.
You will work on advisory services across multi-disciplinary domains, such as:
- Data Management frameworks – DAMA, DCAM, COBIT, BCBS239, etc.
- Data Management methodologies – Maturity assessment, gap analysis, roadmap to maturity and strategic deliverables (e.g., Governance policy, organizational models, processes, roles and responsibilities, Data Quality guidelines design, implementation and execution; etc.)
- Project Management – Structure joint business plans or account plans for key customer accounts and keep track of progresses while helping transform growth curves; also, lead team of external and / or internal consultants and be responsible for the learning a professional growth (especially of the latter)
- Business Case: Analyze market forces at work (Regulatory, Internal and External) and develop business cases (e.g., Data Spending, AI for Issue Detection, Regulatory Reporting, etc.) in order to share insights with customers and to participate in the industry events and conferences
- Highly experienced (min. 8 years) in or working within the financial service industry
- Understanding of data governance frameworks, methodologies, processes and how to implement them
- Experienced with data management and BI tooling (e.g., Collibra, Informatica, InfoSphere, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Experienced in strategically growing and maintaining complex, high-value accounts
- Experienced in building relationships with directors and C-levels stakeholders by developing a deep understanding of the customer business and driving data-driven insights
- Experienced in a leading role and / or business transformation projects
- An excellent communicator in English and Dutch (intermediate level)
We Can Offer You
- A state-of-art office next to the Johan Cruijff Arena as well as allowance to set up your home office
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Comprehensive training budget, focusing on both skills and content knowledge and personal development
- Company car or mobility budget, laptop & mobile phone
- Excellent working atmosphere: Friday drinks, sport activities, Christmas party & yearly legendary trip abroad with a young, dynamic team
- 30 days for holiday
- A flat and approachable organization
- Possibility of working abroad – Singapore, London, Dubai, New York, feel free to think global!
- A DUO-budget to spend on food & drinks together with a mentor
- We are a Great Place To Work, and ranked top 10 best Multinational Workplaces in the Netherlands for five years now
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programs.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.