Klik hier voor meer Informatie
As a Senior Program Manager, you will work on designing digital transformation programs based upon the needs and challenges of the business. Through advisory capabilities, progress updates, and more, you’ll be able to help these programs succeed. You should be skilled in project man-agement and change methodologies and have experience leading large-scale teams.
Interested in joining us?
For further information, please contact our recruiters via recruitment-AMS@synechron.com.
As a Senior Program Manager, you help draft and implement the most fitted transformation approach for our clients. You are capable to set up a project / program and help it succeed by:
- Steering and influencing the decision-making process
- Providing insight into the progress of the program
- Acting as an example towards your team members
Aside from this, Synechron offers you the opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial skills by setting up a specific knowledge area and/or market development stream and expand it to a potential commercial proposition. To do that, you can leverage the capabilities that Synechron offers in digital, technology and business consulting.
- Equipped with a minimum of 8 – 10 years of experience as a consultant or project manager with a consulting firm, or as an internal consultant in the financial services
- Passionate about the financial market – demonstrable knowledge and experience in one or multiple areas is an advantage; derivatives, trading/processing, securities financing, col-lateral management, etc.
- A graduate with a Master’s Degree
- Knowledgeable in project management and change methodologies like Prince II, MSP, (scaling) Agile, Scrum, DevOps and Lean six sigma
- Experienced in setting up and leading (large-scale) project teams
- An excellent communicator in English and Dutch
We Can Offer You
- A state-of-art office next to the Johan Cruijff Arena as well as allowance to set up your home office
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Comprehensive training budget, focusing on both skills and content knowledge and personal development
- Company car or mobility budget, laptop & mobile phone
- Excellent working atmosphere: Friday drinks, sport activities, Christmas party & yearly legendary trip abroad with a young, dynamic team
- 30 days for holiday
- A flat and approachable organization
- Possibility of working abroad – Singapore, London, Dubai, New York, feel free to think global!
- A DUO-budget to spend on food & drinks together with a mentor
- We are a Great Place To Work, and ranked top 10 best Multinational Workplaces in the Netherlands for five years now
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programs.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.