Klik hier voor meer Informatie
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with over 223 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be a part of our team.
The Treasury team is looking for a Senior Treasury Analyst to be based out of our Amsterdam office. This individual will be expected to travel between our Amsterdam and London offices on a periodic basis. This role will report to the Treasury Manager based in the US as well as to the Finance team based in Amsterdam.
The Senior Treasury Analyst will play a key role in the day-to-day global banking and cash operations. You are a self-starter who is comfortable working independently from our US-based Treasury team while effectively communicating and collaborating with teams across regions. You have proven global experience in Corporate Treasury and are willing to take on ad-hoc projects and initiatives as necessary to manage current challenges and plan for the company’s future needs.
- Primary point of contact for EMEA and APAC regions
- Provide treasury expertise and guidance to cross-functional teams such as AP, Payroll, Tax, and Finance Operations
- Actively engage with local production facing Finance, Tax, and Accounting teams regarding Treasury related services on both self-managed and partner-managed productions
- Support global cash forecasting, liquidity, and reporting including intercompany analysis and settlements
- Manage bank accounts including opening accounts, maintaining the existing account structure and records, proactively closing obsolete accounts
- Liaise with banking partners to make decisions on products and services to support best in class Treasury operations
- Administer and train business partners on online banking systems and products
- Collaborate on system implementation projects to improve automation
- Assist with data validation and reconciliation to improve Treasury dashboards and reporting
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Economics
- Experienced Treasury professional with 5+ years of global experience at a multinational company, particularly in the treasury operations space
- Quick learner who takes full responsibility on assigned tasks and sees them through to completion
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills as this job will require providing support and heavy liaison to several banks and teams across different regions and functions
- Incredible attention to detail and ownership of business outcomes
- Strong analytical, technical, and problem solving skills are essential for this position. Familiarity with RPA, SQL, Google Apps Script (Java) a plus
- Fluency in English
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.