The engineers on our Technology Team provide design and participate in the development of standards and key design decisions focused on enterprise and cloud solutions including systems that exchange information across various sources. As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for providing efficiency, availability, and configuration of the different platform types while working with teams to improve processes, coding standards, configurations, and ways of working. You will also focus on building new tools for engine configuration/monitoring and creating processes to integrate them with standard monitoring tools.
Interested in joining us?
For further information, please contact our recruiters via recruitment-AMS@synechron.com.
- Work closely with Product Owners and other relevant stakeholders to ensure that the technical design meets the business requirements and business strategy
- Have a strong understanding of the product architecture and ensure new solutions are not affecting the product architecture
- Understand business requirements and develop functional solutions and low-level technical designs accordingly
- Lead and define the short-to-long term roadmaps for solution architecture aligned with enterprise architecture and ensure the designs are aligned with market trends
- A graduate with a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related disciplines
- Equipped with 5+ years of experience in technical solutions and architecture of full stack applications, and 10+ years of experience in hands-on application/system development, design and analysis
- Highly experienced in architecting products on various technologies (Web Services, Microservices, Cloud, etc.)
- Highly experienced in software development with multiple programming languages (Java, .NET, etc.)
- A strong leader who is able to manage the delivery and technical gaps in the product
- Experienced in Object-Oriented analysis and designs pattern, security, virtualization, and CI/CD tools
- Well-versed in agile processes in product development and have strong problem-solving skills
- Experienced in conducting development activities using source code control procedures (Code Review, Clean Code, etc.)
- Experienced in, with domain knowledge and an affinity for, the Financial Services Industry (Banking or Insurance)
- An excellent verbal and written communicator in Dutch and English
We Can Offer You
- A state-of-art office next to the Johan Cruijff Arena as well as allowance to set up your home office
- Competitive salary and yearly bonus
- Comprehensive training budget, focusing on both skills and content knowledge and personal development
- Company car or mobility budget, laptop & mobile phone
- Excellent working atmosphere: Friday drinks, sport activities, Christmas party & yearly legendary trip abroad with a young, dynamic team
- 30 days for holiday
- A flat and approachable organization
- Possibility of working abroad – Singapore, London, Dubai, New York, feel free to think global!
- A DUO-budget to spend on food & drinks together with a mentor
- We are a Great Place To Work, and ranked top 10 best Multinational Workplaces in the Netherlands for five years now
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programs.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This employer is a corporate member of
myGwork – LGBTQ+ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals,
students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.