Klik hier voor meer Informatie
Werkgever: ING Netherlands Banen
As a Transaction Services (TS) specialist at ING Midcorp Netherlands, you will be responsible for advising and closing deals in the field of TS (Trade Finance, Payments & Cash Management) with midcorporate clients and prospects. You work in a multidisciplinary sector-specialised Client Services Team (CST) in the central TS organization. You work in a multidisciplinary sector-specialised Client Services Team (CST) together with the Relationship Manager, the Associate and the Lending Specialist cross regions in the central TS organization.
You focus on optimising the financial supply chain of our large business banking clients, with an eye for innovative developments within the dynamic field of TS. In addition to national customers, you will also regularly work for customers with international exposure. Furthermore, in your position you will work on the further development of the TS specialist profession. You will also include non-ING products in your advice.
Furthermore, you are the direct contact for complex TS relations within the various customer portfolios, you visit relations independently, and you inform relations proactively about imminent policy and legislative changes in the field of TS.
Role and responsibilities
ING Midcorp NL works for attractive customers at the top end of the business segment. All of them are customers with complex product requirements. Working at ING Midcorp means working in a culture where taking final responsibility, working in multidisciplinary teams, trusting your colleagues and putting team interests before self-interests are key. Together we deliver the very best service to midcorp clients, always aiming to exceed their expectations in a positive way.
Development and progression
At ING we realise that in order to achieve qualitative growth we must always have the best people in the right jobs. That is why we invest in your personal growth and development. But we also expect you to take the initiative yourself and to always keep up to date with current developments in your field and continue to improve yourself.
We are looking for: professionally very strong and commercially very driven Transaction Services Specialists
In terms of subject matter and analytics, you are an expert who truly excels in Transaction Services. But you also have the personality and (commercial) skills to interact directly with clients and prospects at different levels and to successfully complete deals. In addition, you will have a natural tendency to proactively expand the TS services among existing customers and to bring the TS proposition of ‘ING Grootzakelijk’ (Midcorporate) to the attention of new customers in an appealing way. And because you closely follow trends and developments in the market and in your own field, you will always succeed in exceeding customers’ expectations in a positive way.
How to succeed
We hire smart people like you for your potential. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself. Furthermore, you have:
- Fluent in the Dutch and English language (verbally and written) and current residency in Netherlands or have a work permit for the EU
- Have you completed a higher professional education (WO)
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the field of Trade Finance Services and/or Payments and Cash Management. At a fintech, financial institution or at a corporate organisation where you have gained extensive experience in the field of Treasury Management
- You have specific sector expertise and in-depth specialist knowledge of Payments & Cash Management and Trade Finance
- Do you have general knowledge of Commercial Finance and Financial Markets products
- Preferably have followed a relevant additional training course in the field of Treasury Management (e.g. via the Chartered Association of Treasury Management)
- You have affinity with/knowledge of IT
- You are aware of current laws and regulations in the field of TS
Rewards & benefits
We want to make sure that it’s possible for you to strike the right balance between your career and your private life. You can find out more about our employment conditions here .
The benefits of working with us at ING include:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24-27 vacation days depending on contract
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
Want to apply directly?
Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button.
With 57,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to help people take a step ahead in life and in business. Do you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible and at the same time ensure you work with integrity and hold the customer’s interests at heart? Do you want to be surrounded by progressive, inspiring, diverse and supportive colleagues? Then there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us and apply today!