Are you experienced CNC operator? Do you have strong technical insight? Then we are looking for you!
Over de functie
Our client is looking for experienced CNC operators. They will work within the Production department together with assembly operators. In this department engines and other car parts are created. The CNC operator is responsible for setting up and operating CNC machines. Each machine is assigned to specific employee.
- responsible for operating CNC machines (milling and turning machines).
- monitor the process by taking measurements and making size corrections.
- change tools at the end of their service life (milling, drilling, etc.).
- responsible for the first-line maintenance of their CNC machine.
- supply the machines.
- carry out quality checks.
CNC operators work in different shifts system:
- 2 shifts: from Monday to Friday, from 6.00 to 14.00 and from 14.00 to 22.00
- Only night shift: Start on Monday from 22.00 till 6.00, last shift Friday 22.00 till Saturday 6.00. They will start working at night shift after a proper training that takes at least 3 months.
Candidates who want to work with our client, must be willing to learn Dutch. The company is looking for long-term workers and provides a language training for them. The course is free of charge and it’s mandatory for non-dutch speakers.
Wat wij bieden
- Negotiable wage between 15.00 and 16.40 euro/h
- Free accommodation in Sint-Truiden area – single rooms
- Company car
- If you work in 2-shifts system, you will get allowance of 1,11 euro gross for every worked hour. In case you work on night shifts, you will get allowance of 3 euro gross.
- Meal vouchers: 8 euro/working day
- Clothes provided by the company
Wat wij vragen
- Very good knowledge of English, especially technical terms.
- Education on profiles automotive, electromechanics, mechanics
- Ability to read technical drawing
- Experience as CNC machines operator
- Knowledge of various measuring techniques
- Flexible, eager to learn and take initiative.
- Enjoy working in a team
- Sense of quality, order and cleanliness
- Driven by technology
Over het bedrijf
Our client is an international player, with a strong presence in Europe and China. In addition to the headquarter in Sint-Truiden, Belgium, the company runs 6 more centers, located in Germany, France, the Netherlands and China. It offers a complete portfolio of powertrain solutions for the most popular passenger car segments (conventional, hybrid and full electric). These innovative products provide excellent driving dynamics, enhanced comfort, fun of driving and an ever improving fuel economy. With over 40 years of experience in the production of CVT Transmissions, they also offers electric powertrains for New Energy Vehicles such as Plugin Hybrids (PHEVs) and Electric Vehicles (EVs), as well as DCT Transmissions.