Hi! great that you are interested in this vacancy of warehouse employee, electronics. This is the place where you can use and expand your technical skills. Don’t you have any experience with this? No problem! You will be well trained at work until you can work by yourself. Where are you waiting for? Apply now and start as a warehouse employee at DB Schenker Breda!
what we offer
- hourly salary of€ 13,27.
- Working weekdays from 07.00-15.30 en 07.00-16.00
- You get paid for half hour break
- Travel cost to Breda from 10 km
- Lots of growth developments!
- Easily accessible by public transport
who are you
You love working with electronics as a warehouse employee. You enjoy solving technical problems and you can work in a concentrated way. You are also that warehouse employee who has an eye for detail and can therefore perform good visual inspections. In addition, it is important that you master English. If you want to work part-time (32 hours) that is okay. But you always need to be available on Mondays and Fridays.
- You are full-time or part-time available between 07.00-15.30 en 07.00-16.00;
- Electronics and computers make you happy;
- You are able to do visual inspections and have an eye for detail.
what will you do
As a warehouse employee, you will check telephones and tablets for defects with a manual. Also you will installed software on the devices, and then test whether it works properly. Next to this you will do sorting, and inspecting. This can be manually, but also via an automated manner, through the use of robots. No experience in this? No problem! You will receive training for two weeks, so that you learn everything.
- Sorting goods, entering, and registering product data and findings in the system;
- Visual inspection and testing of products;
- Uninstall, test, and download software;
- Sorting, and inspecting;
- Working following the safety rules.
where will you work
DB Schenker is in the top 3 worldwide in the logistics sector! They are specialists in land, water and air transport. At this location you will work as a warehouse employee with electronic products, such as telephones and tablets from an international brand. Working at DB Schenker in Breda offers plenty of growth opportunities for example becoming an all-round warehouse employee, data entry or technical employee.
- You get paid for half hour break;
- After 6 months, your salary will grow;
- Working together with nice colleagues;
- Travel cost when you travel on the bike (€ 0,11 per km);
- Travel cost when you come by car of public transport from 10 km.
Are you excited about this vacancy at DB Schenker Breda? Great! Please apply now and we will be in contact with you within 48 hours.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.