We are looking for new colleagues for FedEx in Duiven. The warehouse employee is an important link between the various goods and activities at FedEx. You think it is important that everything runs smoothly and are happy to contribute to this! Different roles are possible. Does this sound good to you and does it give you energy? Then read on quickly!
what we offer
- € 13,32 gross per hour
- prospect of permanent contract
- annual bonus of€ 1074
- surcharge between 21:00 and 06:00 ( 20% to 30%)
- easily accessible along the motorway
- travel expenses
who are you
For FedEx in Duiven, we are looking for new colleagues who like to be busy and know how to get things done. You have an overview of what you need to do and enjoy contributing to common goals. You are the ideal candidate we are looking for if:
- you are at least 18 years old;
- you can apply for a VOG ( conduct of good behaviour) over the last 5 years;
- you are looking for a job for a longer period of time;
- you are available part-time (minimum 2 days);
- can work at least Monday in the evening (weekends are free!);
- you are available part-time for the shift from 18:00 to 23:00 or from 18:00 to 01:30;
- you have a good command of the English language;
- you have an updated CV.
what will you do
At FedEx in Duiven, we offer varied work. On Mondays, you unload trailers with postal packages with your colleague. You stack the delivered parcels correctly on the conveyor belt. The other day you load a container with a colleague. These parcels come off the conveyor belt to the right trailer through the large sorting system. Scanning and stacking nicely! Or you work at processing parcels of different sizes. Are you good with a scanner? Then you and a colleague will be on the conveyor belt scanning parcels and stacking them on a pallet. Here too, meticulous work is important because there are various destinations for which you stack.
Together, you also keep the shop floor neat and tidy!
- loading and unloading trailers by hand;
- doing internal movements by cart or EPT;
- sorting parcels and shipments;
- scanning parcels;
- contributing to a smooth process.
where will you work
You will be working as a warehouse assistant at FedEx in Duiven. FedEx is one of the world’s largest companies offering logistics and courier services by land, sea and air. Here, the parcels are unloaded and sorted. Then the trucks set off again loaded with new parcels. You have probably seen a FedEx van or truck pass by. You can hardly miss them!
- chance of a permanent contract;
- working at an international company;
- working in the logistics sector.
After your application, you will first have a telephone introduction. After this introduction, you will have an interview with our colleague from Randstad who works in-house at FedEx in Duiven. During this interview you will be given a guided tour.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor iedereen die zich hierin herkent.